Caesars Entertainment released its 4th CSR and Sustainability Report, Vibrant Communities on Friday, December 13th. The report details the company’s efforts and commitment to enhance the environment, employee well-being, guest experience and economic development in 2012. Some achievements include:
- Completion of 37 corporate efficiency projects with an investment of $3.5 million delivering nearly 24 million kWh energy savings per year.
- 24% waste diversion from landfill, measured for the first time.
Commitment to employees:
- 41% of women in management roles.
- More than 3.6 million hours invested in employee training.
Commitment to guests:
- Increase in customer satisfaction scores 2.56%, reaching the highest satisfaction levels in our history.
- In 2012, 85% of Caesars gaming revenues were related to customers’ specific preferences, enabling Caesars to align special rewards with what customers wanted most. The hotel industry average was 56%.
Commitment to communities:
- Caesars Entertainment takes a public stand on important issues to support vibrant communities and social justice, including supporting comprehensive immigration reform that both advances border security as well as streamlines the immigration process for those who are willing to work hard and complete the legal process.
- In 2012, in the U.S. alone, Caesars employees donated more than 130,000 hours to support local communities.
The report is the first report from a U.S. company to be written in accordance with the GRI G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines CORE level. What does this mean? Check out our next post for a breakdown of the guidelines and the significance of this accomplishment. In the meantime, take a look at our report to find out what we were up to last year!
Comments are closed.