Guidelines for Giving
Monetary contributions are but one element of the company’s social investment program. Equally important are in-kind contributions, which are donations of goods, services and other items of value. The same constraints that govern proper management of monetary gifts also apply to in-kind contributions. Caesars Entertainment focuses on giving to organizations that focus on aging individuals, environmental sustainability and health and wellness. Diversity is an underlying value for each focus area.
Aging Individuals: Organizations that focus on helping older individuals (55+) live more fulfilling lives
Environment: Organizations that promote or address environmental sustainability, energy efficiencies, carbon reduction, water/waste/energy conservation and responsible stewardship of natural resources (e.g. protecting watersheds, cleaning beaches, regenerating forested areas, etc.)
Health and Wellness: Organizations that aim to find cures for or support those living with diseases, or promote healthy living
Education: Pre-schools, K-12 and colleges and universities, continuing adult education, vocational/technical, or organizations that further education around issues
Donations will not be made to following:
- Organizations that discriminate by race, color, creed, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. This policy is in line with our non-discrimination policy.
- Churches or religious organizations unless they provide non-denominational social services
- Treatment centers/facilities and individual medical services
- Grants or sponsorship to individuals
- Athletic sponsorships of individuals and/or teams (little leagues)
- Political or advocacy groups
- Government officials, their immediate family, or any individuals acting on their behalf