Caesars Code of Commitment
A COMMITMENT TO ALL OUR EMPLOYEES TO TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT AND PROVIDE SATISFYING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES:
- We invest in our employees by providing excellent pay and valuable benefits, including health insurance and a retirement plan. And we share our financial success through bonuses for frontline employees.
- We encourage professional and personal growth through tuition reimbursement, on-the-job training, career development, and promotion from within.
- We actively seek and respond to employee opinions on all aspects of their jobs, from the quality of their supervisors to the quality of our casinos.
- We value employees from every possible background, and who approach issues and problems from different perspectives.
A COMMITMENT TO ALL OUR GUESTS TO PROMOTE RESPONSIBLE GAMING:
- We do not cash payroll, welfare, or unemployment checks.
- We have a process to deny casino play privileges and access to credit, check-cashing, and casino promotions.
- We display toll-free helpline numbers for problem gambling in our ads, brochures, and signs, and we provide financial support for those helplines.
- We train our employees about the importance of responsible gaming, and how to offer help to customers who may need it.
We emphasize to our employees that casino gaming is an adults-only activity, and require them to be vigilant in preventing individuals under the legal age from playing at our casinos.
- We restrict the placement and content of our advertising and marketing materials to age-appropriate venues and messages.
A COMMITMENT TO ALL OUR COMMUNITIES TO HELP MAKE THEM HEALTHY AND VIBRANT PLACES TO LIVE AND WORK:
- We conduct our business with honesty and integrity, and act in accordance with the highest ethical and legal standards.
- We share our financial success with our communities by donating a portion of company profits to community and charitable causes.
- We encourage our employees to volunteer in community and charitable causes.
- We value the diversity and vitality of the communities in which we operate, and are committed to supporting a wide range of local businesses, charitable organizations, and community groups.
A COMMITMENT TO RESPONSIBLE STEWARDSHIP OF THE ENVIRONMENT:
- We invest in sustainable practices that increase energy efficiency and water conservation.
- We commit ourselves to measurable reductions in greenhouse gas emissions.
- We promote recycling and waste reduction at all our properties.
The Caesars Code of Commitment governs the conduct of our business. It’s a public pledge to our employees, guests, and communities that we will honor the trust they have placed in us.
To view our Code of Commitment in PDF format, you’ll need the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader.